Happy Halloween! I’m not the most festive at the office but I will make an effort to bring sweets and treats when the occasion calls. This candy corn pretzel bark is easy to put together and ready in minutes. Silky white chocolate sprinkled with candy corn and salty pretzels, it’s a sweet-and-salty Halloween treat perfect for the office!You only need 3 ingredients for this bark: candy corn, pretzels, and white chocolate or almond bark. That being said, you can go a little crazy here and get creative– add some Halloween Oreos, spooky sprinkles, some chocolate chips, other Halloween candy you may have purchased… Whatever you want!Before you even melt your chocolate, you’re going to break up your pretzels (you can do this with your hands) and chop up your candy corn. You may also leave all of this whole, if you prefer. Candy corn, when chopped, is pretty sticky so rather than dealing with a sticky mess, I chose to leave them whole.Once your pretzels and candy corn are all ready to go, melt the white chocolate or almond bark, pour and spread it into your pan then load up the top with your chopped goodies. You’ll want to press all of your sugary bits into your white chocolate base to make sure they get all up in that chocolate. I used a piece of wax paper to do this step. Pop in the fridge for about an hour, then lift everything out and get to chopping or break them apart by hand. Big pieces, little pieces, jaggy pieces, one big piece… You be the judge.
Candy Corn Pretzel Bark
- 24oz white chocolate or vanilla-flavored candy coating (almond bark), chopped
- 2 cups pretzels, broken into pieces
- 2 1/2 cups candy corn chopped or whole
- Spray 15x10x1-inch pan with cooking spray. Line pan with waxed paper.
- In large microwavable bowl, microwave candy coating on High 1 minute 15 seconds; stir. Continue microwaving and stirring in 15-second intervals until melted and smooth. Stir in pretzels and 2 cups of the candy corn. Spread mixture evenly in pan. Sprinkle remaining 1/2 cup candy corn evenly over top; press in lightly.
- Let stand 1 hour or until completely cooled and set. Break into irregular 2- to 3-inch pieces. Store covered at room temperature.
Serving Size: 1 Serving Calories 155; Total Fat 5g; Saturated Fat 5g; Sodium 47mg; Total Carbohydrate 27g; Dietary Fiber 1/2g; Protein 1/2g; % Daily Value*: Vitamin A 0% Vitamin C 0%; Calcium 0%; Iron 0%; Exchanges: 2 Other Carbohydrate; 1 Fat; Carbohydrate Choice 2 *Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.